- Oferta de emprego: contratos de investigación no CITIC
- Oferta de emprego: contrato de investigación como responsable de unidade estatística
- Oferta de emprego: contrato de investigación no ITMATI
- V edición do curso de doctorado de Teoría de Xogos da SEIO
- Summer school on Spatial econometrics with cross section and panel data
The Financial Research Centre, Department of Finance, Corvinus Business School, Corvinus University of Budapest and the Game Theory Research Group, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences are organizing the 7th Annual Financial Market Liquidity Conference that will be held at the Corvinus University of Budapest (Hungary), 17th-18th November, 2016.
The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and practitioners to discuss state-of-the-art results in the field of financial market liquidity. These topics include:
Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity; Liquidity Aspects of Systemic Risk; Game Theoretic Aspects of Liquidity and Financial Markets; Global Liquidity (both Public and Private) and Regulations; Leverage and Macroeconomic Determinants; Market Microstructure with Emphasis on Liquidity; Asset Pricing and Management with Illiquid Assets; Illiquid Alternative Investments and Asset Innovations.
Further information: LiquidityConference