- 139 European Study Group with Industry
- Optimización e profiling de aplicacións HPC usando ferramentas libres
- Optimización e profiling de aplicacións usando ferramentas de Intel
- XIII Foro de Interacción Matemática Industria
- Curso non presencial da Universidade de Vigo “Estatística Avanzada con ‘ R’ para Profesionais da Saúde”
The 61st annual meeting of the Brazilian Region of the International Biometric Society (RBras 2016) will be held in Salvador, Brazil, from May 23-25, 2016. The purpose of the 61st RBras is to bring together researchers who use statistical methods for decision making, to share and discuss ways to improve the access to knowledge, and promote interdisciplinary collaborations. The theme of the 61st RBras is “Biometry and Biostatistics in the Era of Big Data”.
- Invited Paper Sessions (90 minutes with three speakers, two speakers plus a discussant, or three speakers plus a discussant): include title, brief description of the topic, and a list of speakers and discussant who have agreed to be part of the session;
- Short Courses (duration between two and four hours): include title, instructor(s), summary description and aims of the course;
- Round Tables (duration between 60 and 90 minutes): include title, aims, and a list of discussants who have agreed to take part in the round table.
Complete information about the 61st RBras can be found in www.RBras2016.org