- Fallo xurado Premios de Estatística SEIO - Fundación BBVA 2020
- Concurso de praza de Profesor Axudante Doutor na Universidad de Málaga
- Oferta de traballo para matemático (optimización, aprendizaxe automática)
- Contrato de investigador en innovación tecnolóxica en Bahia Software
- Autumn School on Bilevel Optimization
The MESIO UPC-UB Summer School is a specialized training program that increases the supply of both professional and research training in the Interuniversity Master in Statistics and Operations Research (MESIO UPC-UB), the 2nd cycle studies, the Degree in Statistical Science and Techniques, and the PhD in Statistics and Operations Research of the UPC, Statistics of the UB and Economy of the UB.
This academic year 2015-2016 the tenth edition of the MESIO Summer School will be held. These courses are open to all members of the FME, UPC, UB, and to the university, scientist and professionals in general.
In this edition 11 activities will be held, including R courses (IV SummeR_logo.png School 2016), Big Data (III Big Data School).
The courses will be taught from June 13 to July 22, 2016.
Further information: X-Summer-School-2016