- Fallo xurado Premios de Estatística SEIO - Fundación BBVA 2020
- Concurso de praza de Profesor Axudante Doutor na Universidad de Málaga
- Oferta de traballo para matemático (optimización, aprendizaxe automática)
- Contrato de investigador en innovación tecnolóxica en Bahia Software
- Autumn School on Bilevel Optimization
The Financial Research Centre, Department of Finance, Corvinus Business School, Corvinus University of Budapest and the Game Theory Research Group, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences are organizing the 7th Annual Financial Market Liquidity Conference that will be held at the Corvinus University of Budapest (Hungary), 17th-18th November, 2016.
The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and practitioners to discuss state-of-the-art results in the field of financial market liquidity. These topics include:
Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity; Liquidity Aspects of Systemic Risk; Game Theoretic Aspects of Liquidity and Financial Markets; Global Liquidity (both Public and Private) and Regulations; Leverage and Macroeconomic Determinants; Market Microstructure with Emphasis on Liquidity; Asset Pricing and Management with Illiquid Assets; Illiquid Alternative Investments and Asset Innovations.
Further information: LiquidityConference