- Sesión de Biometría no XXIV Congresso da Sociedade Portuguesa de Estatística (SPE)
- Materiais da Xornada de formación SGAPEIO-AGAPEMA 2019
- Libro IX INCUBADORA DE SONDAXES E EXPERIMENTOS
- CodaCourse’20: a course on compositional data
- CXXVIII Curso de Posgrao (2019-2020) de Formación de Especialistas en Investigación Social Aplicada e Análise de Datos
The Centre of Statistics and its Applications of the University of Lisbon (CEAUL) kindly invites to participate in the One-day Workshop on Spatial-temporal Models in Epidemiology and Health, taking place in Lisbon on June 20th, 2014, under the ambit of the projects Statistical Methods in Environmental and Epidemiological Processes FCT: PTDC/MAT/118335/2010 and FCT: PEst-OE/MAT/UI0006/2014.
The workshop aims to
i) bring together researchers who work with epidemiology and health sciences;
ii) promote a fruitful discussion on the role of statistical methods, such as time series analysis and spatial statistics.
The invited speakers will present their methodological advancements with a heavy emphasis on applications. A poster session with contributed papers will complement the scientific program. The official language of the Workshop is English. The two/three best posters presented in the Workshop will be invited to submit/publish their (refereed) articles in an issue of RevStat: Statistical Journal.
- 24 March 2014 - Early Bird Registration Opens & Call for Abstract Submission Opens
- 07 May 2014 - Abstract Submission Deadline
- 20 May 2014 - Notification of Acceptance
- 31 May 2014 - Early Bird Registration Closes
- 15 June 2014 - General Registration Closes
More information: http://spatialtemporalepihealth.weebly.com/