- Fallo xurado Premios de Estatística SEIO - Fundación BBVA 2020
- Concurso de praza de Profesor Axudante Doutor na Universidad de Málaga
- Oferta de traballo para matemático (optimización, aprendizaxe automática)
- Contrato de investigador en innovación tecnolóxica en Bahia Software
- Autumn School on Bilevel Optimization
The Summer School GAME THEORY and ALGORITHMS will be held in Campione d’Italia on September 6-11, 2015.
The school is oriented to PhD students, post-doc, and young scholars. It has a distinguished interdisciplinary flavour, with speakers whose experiences come from Mathematics, Computer Science and Economics.
It is organized in order to provide incentives for direct contacts among the participants; the lectures will be delivered in the morning and the rest of the day will be devoted to informal talks and discussions also with the speakers.
Game Theory is assuming a wide relevance and several applications in various fields, from Mathematics, to Economics, Finance, Engineering, Political Science and so on. This makes of growing importance suitable algorithms. The aim of the school is providing insight in the computational aspects related to game theoretical tools.
Some fellowships will be available for participants and will be assigned on the basis of a curriculum vitae.
You may find this preliminary information on the website of the School at: Summer-School