- Sesión de Biometría no XXIV Congresso da Sociedade Portuguesa de Estatística (SPE)
- Materiais da Xornada de formación SGAPEIO-AGAPEMA 2019
- Libro IX INCUBADORA DE SONDAXES E EXPERIMENTOS
- CodaCourse’20: a course on compositional data
- CXXVIII Curso de Posgrao (2019-2020) de Formación de Especialistas en Investigación Social Aplicada e Análise de Datos
The Summer School GAME THEORY and ALGORITHMS will be held in Campione d’Italia on September 6-11, 2015.
The school is oriented to PhD students, post-doc, and young scholars. It has a distinguished interdisciplinary flavour, with speakers whose experiences come from Mathematics, Computer Science and Economics.
It is organized in order to provide incentives for direct contacts among the participants; the lectures will be delivered in the morning and the rest of the day will be devoted to informal talks and discussions also with the speakers.
Game Theory is assuming a wide relevance and several applications in various fields, from Mathematics, to Economics, Finance, Engineering, Political Science and so on. This makes of growing importance suitable algorithms. The aim of the school is providing insight in the computational aspects related to game theoretical tools.
Some fellowships will be available for participants and will be assigned on the basis of a curriculum vitae.
You may find this preliminary information on the website of the School at: Summer-School